The Learning Everywhere method is a four step process to optimize the best results.
Step 1: Analyze Performance Gaps
We assess the strengths and weaknesses of employees. Then we analyze job skills in the areas of communication, leadership and collaboration.
We maximize strengths by clustering individuals to produce the highest quality of learning.
Step 2: Design Performance Objectives
We determine what steps need to be taken in order to move employees and managers from their current state to the desired, future state. This consists of:
- Listing characteristics (such as attributes, competencies, performance levels) of the present situation (“what is”).
- Listing factors needed to achieve future objectives (“what should be”).
- Highlighting the gaps that exist and need to be filled.
- Step 3: Performance-Based Development
- There are many instructional design models, but ours is based on the ADDIE model of: analysis, design, development, implementation, and evaluation.
Our instructional experiences will make the acquisition of knowledge and skill more efficient, effective, and appealing. The outcome of this instruction is directly observable and scientifically measured.
Step 4: Training Facilitation
Our blended learning programs allow participants to experience, observe, reflect and apply the information shared.
It includes innovative, competency-based, experiential learning activities for diverse audiences. Some examples of our facilitation techniques are:
- Pre/post course benchmarks
- Roles plays
- Case studies
- Small group discussions
- Large group activities